Join our Back-end Team!
Blue Factory is looking for a new Back-end team member who would like to build a career in developing server-side web application logic and integration of the work Front-end developers do.
Who we are?
Blue Factory is an IT company with offices in Osijek and Virovitica. Currently there are 21 Factory workers. We provide web & mobile application development services for domestic and foreign markets. Some of the clients we work with are Lexus, Aer Lingus, Michael Carrick, Michael Kors, Plitvička jezera, Index.hr etc.
Although the name of our company is Blue Factory, we have become quite a family and the bond that keeps us together is love towards learning new technologies and applying them in developing great products. All of us have our own quirks but we share mutual respect and understanding and we welcome each new individual as he is.
We work in teams and together we share all the good and all that’s bugging us ;)
What do we offer?
We take great care to provide our members with the support necessary for them to be able to get some serious work done but we also make sure that we all together have some fun and relaxing moments to unwind and keep our spirits high. So, our offer to you is:
- Salary based on your knowledge/experience level (intermediate, senior)
- Christmas bonuses
- Career advancement and salary increase opportunities based on your level of engagement – check it out here!
- Help with finding suitable accommodation if you have to relocate
(our offices are located in Osijek and Virovitica)
- Freedom and support to develop your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences
- Working in a young team in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Mentor and support in your learning process and everyday work
- Option to choose OS on which you will work (Windows, Linux, OS X)
- Working hours are from 8 am to 4 pm
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has an advanced knowledge of technologies used in Back-end development and projects where those have been applied successfully.
Level of knowledge required:
- Advanced knowledge of PHP
- understanding of object-oriented programming in PHP
- Knowledge of template engines (smarty, blade)
- HTML 5 – knowledge of elements used in practice and their functionalities
- CSS – knowledge of selectors, attribute functionalities
- jQuery – advanced knowledge of function uses, moving through DOM
- AJAX – advanced knowledge in sending requests, parsing responses
- Knowledge of MySQL syntax
- Ability to create database structure according to specification and project requirements
- Knowledge of working with MVC
- Knowledge of Linux (basic bash commands for moving through directories, listing, creating files and folders)
- Knowledge of working with GIT
- Knowledge of CMS (WordPress, OpenCart or other)
- Knowledge of Laravel or other PHP frameworks
- Knowledge of HTAccess
Level of experience required:
- 1 year or more experience in software development (or less if you have worked on several projects in a team or alone)
- Experience in development process