Blue Factory is looking for 2 new members of the Mobile Development Team – one Android and one iOS mobile developer! See what we’re offering, apply and join our Team :)
Who we are?
Blue Factory is an IT company with offices in Osijek and Virovitica. Currently there are 21 Factory workers. We provide web & mobile application development services for domestic and foreign markets. Some of the clients we work with are Lexus, Aer Lingus, Michael Carrick, Michael Kors, Plitvička jezera, Index.hr etc.
Although the name of our company is Blue Factory, we have become quite a family and the bond that keeps us together is love towards learning new technologies and applying them in developing great products. All of us have our own quirks but we share mutual respect and understanding and we welcome each new individual as he is.
We work in teams and together we share all the good and all that’s bugging us ;)
But don’t just take our word for it – hear it and see it from your future colleagues themselves!
What we offer?
We take great care to provide our members with the support necessary for them to be able to get some serious work done but we also make sure that we all together have some fun and relaxing moments to unwind and keep our spirits high. So, our offer to you is:
- Salary based on your knowledge/experience level (junior, intermediate, senior)
- Christmas bonuses
- Career advancement and salary increase opportunities based on your level of engagement – check it out here!
- Help with finding suitable accommodation if you have to relocate
(our offices are located in Osijek and Virovitica)
- Financial help with transition to Osijek or Virovitica up to 2000 kn
- Freedom and support to develop your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences
- Working in a young team in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Mentor and support in your learning process and everyday work
- Option to choose OS on which you will work
- Working hours are from 8 am to 4 pm
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for 1 Android and 1 iOS developer! Also, someone who has a desire for constant learning and is able to adapt to working in a team setting. There are some minimum requirements you have to fulfill which you can find further on. Everything above that minimum is welcome and will be appreciated.
Level of knowledge required:
Level of experience required:
- 1 year of experience OR less if you have several apps you can show us
- Experience in development process.
- You can show us some projects you’ve been working on.
How to apply and join our team?
- Fill in the application form
- send us your CV (in Croatian) and
- a motivational letter (in Croatian) or short video, whichever you please, and in your own words tell us who you are, what you know/did relevant for this position, where you see yourself in a year and why you think you are the one for the job :)
F.A.Q. regarding our selection process.
Looking forward to seeing you in our Blue Factory!
PS. You can expect some hardcore Team Buildings :)
…just kidding ofc :D