Join us as a new UX & UI Designer in the Blue Factory! As a Designer in the Blue Factory you would be in charge of creating the wireframe and designing user interfaces with taking care of user experience for Web and Mobile apps for clients from all around the world.
Who we are?
Blue Factory is an IT company with offices in Osijek and Virovitica. Currently there are 21 Factory workers. We provide web & mobile application development services for domestic and foreign markets. Some of the clients we work with are Lexus, Aer Lingus, Michael Carrick, Michael Kors, Plitvička jezera, Index.hr etc.
Although the name of our company is Blue Factory, we have become quite a family and the bond that keeps us together is love towards learning new technologies and applying them in developing great products. All of us have our own quirks but we share mutual respect and understanding and we welcome each new individual as he is.
We work in teams and together we share all the good and all that’s bugging us ;)
What we offer?
We take great care to provide our members with the support necessary for them to be able to get some serious work done but we also make sure that we all together have some fun and relaxing moments to unwind and keep our spirits high. So, our offer to you is:
- Salary based on your knowledge/experience level
- Christmas bonuses
- Career advancement and salary increase opportunities based on your level of engagement – check it out here!
- Help with finding suitable accommodation if you have to relocate
(our offices are located in Osijek and Virovitica)
- Financial help with transition to Osijek or Virovitica up to 2000 kn
- Freedom and support to develop your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences
- Working in a young team in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Mentor and support in your learning process and everyday work
- Option to choose OS on which you will work
- Working hours are from 8 am to 4 pm
What are we looking for in a Designer?
- Familiarity with new trends in web design and technologies
- Sense of beauty and attention to Pixel Perfect
- Ability to understand the clients needs
- Excellent knowledge of:
- Knowledge of working with Responsive Web Design
- Experience in preparing files for the Web Developer
- Knowledge of UX and UI
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of English language
- You have several finished projects in web design that you can show us.
- Experience in working with:
- after effects
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS technologies
- Knowledge of CMS (WordPress, OpenCart or other)
- Knowledge of Android / iOS